2018 Spring Study
by Beth Moore
March 3rd – April 17th
6 sessions (no class March 27)
We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.
Highlights of teaching points:
- Support other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you.
- Realize you’ve been entrusted with the gospel and gifting to serve.
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey.
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian.
- Learn to continue in ministry despite hardships.
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
Workbooks for Entrusted can be ordered on Amazon starting at $12.99 each or you can purchase a used book for considerably less.